January 31st, 2014
Whether you are a Denver Broncos Fan or a Seattle Seahawks fan we have shared two super bowl inspired cocktails this week for you to Sip and Savor throughout game day by bringing a bit of ICEBOX to your living room!
- 1 oz Lemon or Lime Sparkling Water
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Triple Sec
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- Fresh Blueberries
- Orange Slices
Mix vodka, triple sec and orange juice together. Pour over ice. Top with sparkling water and garnish with orange slices & blueberries.
Did you know that Seattle locals drink more coffee than any other city in America?!
- 2-3 oz of Top Shelf Whiskey or Bourbon
- 1-2 oz of Coffee Liqueur
- 1/2 oz of Kahlua
- 1/2 oz of Sweet Vermouth
- A Martini Shaker & Glass
- A few Espresso or Coffee Beans
And if your team did not make it as far as the Broncos or Seahawks, and drinking their inspired cocktails just does not seem right, then make your own BLOODY MARY BAR with unique garnishes to keep you and your guests entertained!
“BLOODY MARY BAR”
- 2 cups Absolute Peppar
- 3 cups Charleston Bloody Mary Mix
- Recommended Garnishes & Selections: Celery Stalks, Dill Pickle Spears, Olives, Cooked Bacon, Okra, Lemon, Lime, Sea Salt & Spiced Rimmer
Let us know what you guys decide on! And we will be sure to update you on our very own Super Bowl festivities come Monday afternoon! Stay safe everyone! But above all else, sip, savor and enjoy!